Graduate Fellows Tuition Remission

Eligible Graduate Fellows or students receiving departmental scholarships will receive remission for tuition only. All other charges are the responsibility of the student.

Departments need to complete and submit a RT-100F form for each appointee. If a department wishes to make additional payments for other charges or fees they need to specify this on the RT-100F form.

payroll deduction

If you would like to pay for housing, dining or student fees via payroll deduction, please submit this form.

For any questions or concerns please visit our FAQs page or contact us.


Number of Payments Deadline Date of Paycheck Deduction
9 Payments  January 13, 2021 - 3:00pm January 22, 2021
8 Payments  January 27, 2021 - 3:00pm February 5, 2021
7 Payments February 10, 2021 - 3:00pm February 19, 2021

* The Spring 2021 online payroll deduction form will open on December 18, 2020, there will be no forms accepted after February 10, 2021.