Download forms by selecting the form title below.

Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) (PDF)

Payroll Deduction Authorization for Teaching Assistants, Graduate Students, and Fellows (PDF)

RT100F: Tuition Remission Application for Graduate Fellows or Students Receiving Departmental Scholarships (PDF)

RT100: Tuition Remission Application for Graduate Assistants and Teaching Assistants (PDF)

RT101: Tuition Remission Application for Rutgers Full-time Employee (PDF)

W-9S Form: Request for Student's or Borrower's Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification (PDF)

Withdrawal of Authorization to use Title IV Aid for Non-Qualified Expenses

Please contact the Office of Student Accounting in order to rescind your authorization.

Tuition Remission for Dependent Child of a Rutgers Employees no longer requires a paper form.

Log in to and click on the employee self service tab. On the left under benefits is the link for

Tuition Remission Dependent Enrollment. This is only for adding new children to the benefit.

If your child is already using the benefit no action needs to be taken.