Term Bill Overview
Your online student account summary serves as Rutgers' official term bill and includes all tuition, fees, payments, and financial aid credits. We no longer send out paper bills in the mail. At the start of each semester, registered students receive an email and a postcard notifying them that their term bill is available to view online using the Student Account System.
Accessing Your Online Term Bill
Students should view and pay the term bill by the due date listed online. There are several convenient ways to pay your term bill, including online and in-person.
When you access your student account to view your term bill, you can:
- Review your tuition and fees
- View the credits to your bill, including financial aid, tuition remission, and scholarships
- Check your term bill due date and make payments to your account through e-check and credit card transactions
- Review and apply payments through Tuition Payment Plan (RUTPP)
- Sign up for electronic refunds through RU ScholarRefund
- Change your RU Book Advance status
- Confirm your attendance
Students may also print their term bill form by selecting the PRINT YOUR TERM BILL link under Payment Options when viewing your student account. Term bill payments mailed and postmarked by the due date will not be assessed late fees.