Payment Instructions for RBHS Students
Term bill payments can be made online, via payment plan, through the mail, via third-party billing, or for international students by Flywire. Instructions for the different ways to pay are as follows.
As of January 1, 2017, the online tuition payment system will be available. Students can pay online with a credit card or eCheck. Credit card payments will be assessed a non-refundable 2.50% convenience fee. Students can avoid the convenience fee by utilzing the eCheck option, which is a direct debit from your checking or savings account.
If you are not receiving full financial aid to cover your balance due, you may make a payment online by following the steps below:
- Go to the Rutgers Student Portal at https://my.rutgers.edu/
- Click the login button, and enter your Net ID and Portal Password.
- Click on the "Banner Self-Service" tab.
- Click on "Student Records" link.
- Click on "Account Summary by Term" link.
- Click "View and Pay my Bill" button.
- Click on the "Make Payment" tab. (Again, the “Make Payment” tab will be available starting January 1, 2017).
RBHS Cashier Office
335 George Street, 4th Floor
New Brunswick, NJ 08903
Make check payable to Rutgers and include your student ID# (A#) in the memo section of the check.
Parents, guardians, and other individuals authorized to make a bill payment on behalf of a student may log in at https://rutgers.myonplanu.com.
Third-Party Billings (Armed Services, VA, SACM and others)
Forward paperwork and guarantee letters to Veronica Wynn at email@example.com.
International Students through Flywire
Flywire allows you to:
· Track your payment from start to finish
· Pay from any country and any bank
· Save on bank fees and exchange rates
· Receive peace of mind with dedicated multilingual customer support
Go to www.flywire.com/rbhs/